Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sigh of Relief


I went to the doctor today. Good news. Everything looks great! My doctor did an ultrasound and the baby looked just fine. Growing appropriately with a strong heart beat. Yahoo!! I felt like everything was okay, but its nice to see it with your own eyes. She also told me that I can pick up my activity. No lifting and exercising until next week, but I can do normal stuff!!! Who would have thought I would be so excited to clean and go to the grocery store! I'm excited to get out more and enjoy this beautiful weather!

5 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I am so happy that everything is well. You are going crazy though if you are excited to go to the grocery store. I'd rather poke myself in the eye. YAHOO!

Kristi said...

What a great feeling. I'm anxious to know the gender!

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so glad! Doug knew about this, but of course he didn't tell me about it. I had to find out from your blog... I don't know if you remember, but I had this same thing happen to me with Grant, and I was bleeding pretty heavily. I was on complete bedrest for a week and then limited bed rest for another couple weeks. It was complete torture. The bleeding started right after I got done with some pretty strenuous exercise so I was terrified to exercise any more for the rest of my pregnancy... I know what you mean about being excited to get up and do things again though. When they first put me on bed rest I thought it would be a nice break, but after just one day I was going so stir-crazy I didn't know how I could make it an entire week.

Kristen said...

are you still on "v-rest"?

Sam and Josh said...

That is great you are doing well. My kids candy is gone, they didn't get very much, so thank goodness for that. My half is this Saturday, so I will let you know. They weather will hopefully cooperate.