Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Expecting

The cat is officially out of the bag! I am pregnant. I'm due May 29th. (I know what you're thinking...that sounds like a long ways away!) Feeling icky, the time can't go fast enough. However, I need all the time I can get to prepare myself for numero quatro. Scott and I are so excited and petrified all at the same time! Sam, how did you ever do twins then triplets? (you and your kids always look so well put together!) The kids are excited. Grey and Belle are already trying to pick names! Life is great, we feel extremely blessed!

8 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

So, I'm due on the 25th! How are you feeling? I'm sick if I don't eat constantly. Not good for the girlish figure! Congrats! (Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag!)

Lisa Cannon said...

Wait- we are nervous too. I think 4 kids is a lot. I wonder....WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!

Kristi said...

I am so excited for you guys! You should put a baby ticker on your blog so we can all keep track of how far along you are. Congrats!

Sam and Josh said...

That is so exciting and be sure to keep up posted and as far as doing twins and triplets, they say anything after 4 is easy, but I can't say it is that easy, but a lot of fun.

Becky, yep said...

AAAAAA!!! Wow, That is so cool! You are such a great mom...I say you have nothing to worry about! Hopefully I'll see you and your new little one on the soccer field!

go boo boo said...

Congratulations!

The Ringleader said...

Congrats again! I am so excited for you guys. We will be surrounded by little people, spit up & dirty diapers together!
P.S. I love the blog page makeover.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.