Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Better Late Than Never


She's a pro at crossing her eyes. I was Velma

He meshed Batman and Dash to go trick-or-treating

Superhero moves!

my masked boys

Finally some Halloween pictures. We had a great and busy (of course) day! I'm just glad the weather was awesome! Except that meant that my kids did a lot of trick-or-treating. 10 pounds of candy!!!!! Yikes. We probably only have about 2 pounds left (if that). I am welcoming in the Thanksgiving/Christmas season this year. Usually I dread the chaos of Christmas, but I'm looking forward to it this year. I just want to get all of my shopping done early again. I think that was the key to a great holiday last year. And probably why I'm not dreading it this year! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Great costumes! Check out Dash's boots!!! You remind me that I need to get in gear with Christmas shopping.

Sam and Josh said...

Cute kids and I love to get my shopping done early too.

go boo boo said...

I love the Velma! All is very cute. After a week, I finally threw it all out, I couldn't take it anymore (and my kids didn't even care anymore!).