Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Twelve years of bliss

Ha Ha, is that cheesy or what? This Saturday is my twelfth wedding anniversary. I echo Tara's words: "where did the time go?" Well, as scary as it was to be engaged, I have to say, I did the right thing! We do have a great marriage. I decided to right twelve things that I love about Scott and our marriage.
1. Isabelle, Grey, Jonah
2. He loves me more than the day we got married.
3. He says I have the best butt in the world. (at least there's one person who thinks that!)
4. While we're on body parts, he likes my small chest. (sorry if that's too much information)
5. He would never tell me I can't do something. (although he may complain)
6. He makes me laugh, he has a great sense of humor.
7. He is my number one fan. He is very supportive of my training and racing. (he doesn't even complain about how much money it costs)
8. He loves to be with me and the kids more than anything else.
9. He is a wonderful father. He drives Isabelle to school every day and walks her to class just to have that special time with her.
10. He is honest. I never have to doubt or question him.
11. He respects me as a wife, mother, and friend.
12. He cleans! (he cleans up dinner every night and helps on the weekends)
I love you Scott!

5 comments:

The Ringleader said...

Is Scott looking for another wife? j/k 12 years huh? Amazing! Time flies. Congrats on going the distance!

Tausha said...

I bet you anything Scot will be checking every comment that is placed on this blog. So, this is for you Scot! We love you! Brooke, I replied to your question on my blog (about the book). And you are a great wife too!

Kristen said...

we like scott, too! even though he has a one track mind!!!

go boo boo said...

Congratulations on 12 years! That is awesome and a very sweet list.

Kate said...

What a beautiful couple! Wow! The coolest people I know were married in September ...(we were married the 14th) I hope you did something fun!