Monday, May 12, 2008

Jack Johnson

I think I've fallen in love. Yes, I love my husband deeply, but I just watched Jack Johnson perform for the first time and I am twitterpated! How I've gone this long without seeing him perform, I don't know. I have been listening to his music for years. I guess I don't watch as much MTV and late night as I used to. Anyway, here I am at work listening to him and I thought, "I want to see him". So thanks to youtube, I keyed in his name and whammo, there he is! Okay, maybe if I saw him on the street and didn't know who he was, I wouldn't get too excited. But, he opens his mouth, sings and I'm gone. He is hot! Okay, it is almost three in the morning. I might be overreacting a tad. Maybe I'll be embarrassed by this tomorrow! But for now I think I'll click back over to youtube and watch some more!

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I love him, too. Nothing to be ashamed of!!!

A Chariot Cougar is a bike trailer and it is awesome!!

Kristen said...

first of all call me out of touch but i don't even know who he is. i will definitely have to google him. secondly, at least you didn't admit to the blogging world that you have a thing for simon cowell.

Kristen said...

ok just you tubed him and you're right..he is hot!