Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas!


I don't have much to say right now, except Merry Christmas Season! I am ready now! We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with both of our families. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am ready for the Christmas season! My house is decorated, and I love it! This is a first for me, but I am almost done shopping. I am excited about that. My goal is to have a fun and RELAXED December. I am looking for fun holiday activities to do with my family. Will you share any fun ideas or traditions that you do? I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

We usually go see the lights downtown and stay the night somewhere there. We go swimming - the kids have a lot of fun. We usually do this with Mark's family. Last year we stayed at Little America and the kids loved swimming outside in the snow :) Merry Christmas season to you, too!!!

Lisa Cannon said...

We are blogging at the same time :) Are you going to come to lunch on Saturday? 1:00 Dodo. Please do, it would be fun!!

Becky, yep said...

Hi Brooke!
We do the whole wrap all of our Christmas books and open them as an advent calendar. My kids love it!
See you soon!