Monday, April 7, 2008

Dress Part 2


Kristen, sorry it has taken me so long to get this picture posted. I know you were waiting by your computer every day! Alas, this is the Nutcracker dress. I LOVED IT! Almost as much as I loved the pink Xanadu dress. I unfortunately couldn't find a picture of it and I don't have it anymore. I am going to tag Kristen and April to show their favorite dress from when they were little.
The second part of this post is family home evening fun. Many of you know that my lovely husband is a graphic designer. This profession happens to have some perks that are entertaining. Tonight we made fun videos of each of us with a new video program Scott has. It was a lot of fun and hilarious! The hard part was trying to keep Jonah out of the video so it would work. Its pretty silly, enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lisa Cannon said...

Don't click on the above comment. It is a virus!

Love the dress, I think I had one just like it! That video is amazing. I'll have to check it out with my kids. They'll love it!

Becky, yep said...

I thing the video is creepy...it's so...MOM-ish...constantly running and going! COOL!
Lisa's right but it's not a virus, it SPAM..you got SPAMMED!

Thanks for playing the dress tag...let's do wedding dresses next!

Kristen said...

what in the *@#$ are you doing on the video? did scott use special effects or something. how funny. you guess really need to get a life brooke! JK what a cute family you are to do that. i am sure your kids ate it up. okay..i cannot be tagged because i have NO MEMORY (remember) therefore it would be impossible to remember my favorite dress let alone have a picture of it. the only slight memory i have is of the little house on the prairie dresses my mom made us for easter with the bonnets and everything. i guess that would have to my favorite since i know i was thrilled to look like laura ingalls wilder.

Tausha said...

Brooke,
I just pulled up my blog for the first time since early february. I saw your note. Sorry, I will get back to you on it one day. The video wouldn't work for me either. I'll try again later. Now on the cleanse. Do you think my prep for the "thing" is the same as the cleanse? Or should I do something else too? I just want to eat dang it! None of this starving and pooping stuff! I don't care! I am in rebellion.
teb

The Ringleader said...

that is crazy! imagine how messed up your family videos are going to be now! just kidding. that is too fun. i now know what you do behind closed doors at night.