Saturday, February 16, 2008

TAG

I'm not sure what I am doing here, so bear with me. (was that the right bear? or is it bare? whatever.) I was going to blog about body cleansing (not the showering kind, the inner cleansing) however, I suppose that will have to wait. I know, you're so excited, you will be checking my blog daily for that post. I digress. I have been tagged by a friend. So here it goes. The rules are as follows.
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!
Here goes nothin'!
1. I hate to clean the bathtub/shower. I would rather scrub the toilet for an hour.
2. I have a twin brother. We have always been really close. (except that one year he drove me CRAZY. I think it was the same year my friends started liking boys.)
3. I am a pediatric nurse. I do home healthcare. I used to work at Primary Children's and every time I step foot in the building, I am relieved (relieved isn't a strong enough word) that I don't work there anymore. In another life I would love to be a personal trainer or do something with sports medicine.
4. I love to bake, most of you know that. But, I would rather eat the batter/dough than the finished product any day. Is it possible to break an addiction to sugar/baking? My problem is mainly baked goods. I can pass on the candy. Its gets pretty scary sometimes!
5. I love to dance. I danced growing up and I don't have an outlet for it anymore. So if you peek in my blinds, you will see me dancing in my kitchen, alone or with my kids.
6. I love mentholatum. I can't go to sleep at night without putting some on my lips. I think I'm just addicted to the menthol. My nose gets stuffy at night, the menthol just feel good. There is always a jar of it next to my bed. I also love to put a soothing cream on my hands before I go to bed. It helps me relax!
Whew! Its done. Its hard to think up things about yourself! I am going to tag Andrea, Annette and Tausha.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

okay my dad is a mentholatem addict. We grew up with him sticking it up his nose with a q-tip everynight. i seriously think you can get addicted!

go boo boo said...

you crack me up. I had no idea you had a twin bro. You would be awesome in sports medicine!

on the tag, I love blogging about myself, so tag me anytime!

The Ringleader said...

hello fellow mentholatem junkie. I too love the stuff. have you tried aquaphor? oooooh another soothing salve. i loved reading your tag. thanks for indulging us! i love when you work, because i know that you will do a new post. hope you had a good night.

Lisa Cannon said...

I totally forgot about Mentholatem. It does feel good on your lips. I love to dance too, but only in the privacy of my own home. You were (and I'm sure are still) a great dancer.

I am a baker too! Yum!

Marcie said...

Well what a fun surprise running into your blog! Not really sure how I got here....but so glad I did.

I've had a blog for over a year now. Jim is slowly coming to terms with it.

However, apparently we (okay Jim) are very exclusive....so my real blog (I have a few other random ones) is private. Send me your e-mail and I'm sure Jim will deem you "safe".

We haven't seen you guys FOREVER. We need to do something about that.

Marcie said...

I discovered how i got to you..through Lisa Cannon.

i have no idea who she is, but, according to her sidebar, we share many friends in common.