Monday, July 30, 2007

sleep walking

Ok,
So I am wondering how long my son is going to walk (and pee) in his sleep. I woke up this morning and lo and behold there is a pair of his underwear IN the toilet! This is one of his many pee in the night stories. He doesn't actually pee in his bed all that much, but he does manage to go in some interesting places. The first encounter, my husband heard him running around and caught him with his pants down peeing down the stairs. Second encounter, we both heard him running around looking for the bathroom and we found him peeing on the coffee table. Third time, I didn't find the evidence until morning. His dresser drawer was open and all of his clothes were wet. Well, of course it was pee that had drenched his clothes!!! He doesn't ever have any recollection of his "incidents", but he thinks its funny. It is incredibly hilarious when this happens, I just hope he gets over it before he starts having sleepovers!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

at least he is not pooping in his sleep like my lovely son. thanks for going to lunch today. it was so much fun and am sure it meant a lot to jenny.

Tara said...

hi Brooke...ok how old is your son? you left that part out and since I haven't seen you for a long time, I don't know how old your kids are. I am sorry for you that he is peeing in odd places like that, but it sure is funny to the rest of us! IT will be funny to you someday too. I think I would resort to torture if it were my son, so let's be glad he had you for a mom instead!

Tara said...

oh...one more thing...I have always wanted to be a nurse, so make sure you blog about some of your "nurse stories" because I love hearing stuff like that!

Tausha said...

Brooke! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Be glad it is only Grey and not Scott. For those of you who don't know, I caught my husband peeing in a packed duffle bag in the corner of our room one night. He told me he thought it was a garbage can. Hello! What difference would that make?