Thursday, July 26, 2007

My first blog

Hello!!
Well, its 3am and here I am blogging!! I have to say, I am jealous of those of you who are sleeping at this very moment. I set up this blog as a request by Kristen. I am excited to hear all that you have to say about your lives. I am sure that I will have many a joyous hour reading all of your stories. I am excited not to miss a single Luke or Evie story from Tausha. Please share your recipes and advice freely.
Today was Isabelle's birthday. I am glad that its over. Well, I guess I still have her party Friday night, shoot. I always stress about birthdays. I want them to feel special and have a fun day. I really didn't feel up to it today, so I was happy that she said it was her most favorite birthday. (She probably can't remember any of her other birthdays) Anyway, we made easy bake oven cupcakes. I have to say that I loved the easy bake as a kid, but I hate it now. What a pain in the butt! The real oven works much better, and it tastes better.
MMMM, I don't know what else to say. Uh, I guess I will see you all later. I am going to go search your blogs for some sweet reads! Sorry if my poor writing skills drive you crazy! Feel free to critique!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hip hip hooray!! i am so excited that i converted you. (man i should have served a mission!)make sure you post regularly or people won't read yours anymore. now we have to get april going! coming to the pool tomorrow?