Monday, August 25, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!


So my husband works with his brothers and a couple of good friends. Hence, they come up with strange contests every once in awhile. This contest happened to be who could grow the best mustache. Scott has only had a mustache once and it lasted about two minutes. Needless to say, he isn't a mustache man. However, I must say, he grows a pretty mean mustache!!


Jonah enjoying a hot dog at the Bees game



Tidal Wave!! I can't get over how much it tickles your tummy for how mellow it appears.

Before riding Wicked

After riding Wicked, he loved it!
ITS WHAT FUN IS, LAGOON!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Nice stache Scott! Lagoon is fun. My kids always love when we go. I'm becoming more of a chicken each year.

The Ringleader said...

Cutest family although who is that dude with the mustache? Scott grows a pretty fabulous handlebar. I now know how you have stayed so in love all these years. With a husband that looks like Chuck Norris, it's impossible not to fall head over roundhouse.

Becky, yep said...

I saw Scott last night at back to school and his lip was bald..too bad would have loved to see that
'stach!

Kristen said...

i am so sad i missed the baptism. what a special day..you guys look terrific in that picture.

okay scott looks scarey!! he looks like the guy on "my name is earl". did he seriously go out in public while he was growing it or did he take a week off work? What a funny guy!! I can't imagine big al with a mustache!

Sam and Josh said...

Dude you are looking good. Josh couldn't believe you could grow such a good stache.